I am a multi faceted and talented individual who can work
either collaboratively or individually to get the job done.
One of my greatest attributes is to take ownership of a task,
no matter how big or small, and complete it, on time, every time!
... value to any organisation by developing innovative and challenging ideas that are effective and efficient.
Through my constant enthusiasm, commitment and ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of
new technologies, I remain at the cutting edge of both analytical and graphical worlds
whilst maintaining the highest possible standard expected in an organisation.
I have a dedicated approach to seeing work through to completion with
integrity and honesty, all with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Whilst I love to tell a story using my creative talents, I also take pride in the analysis and
logical thinking that helps to make better business decisions. I have a passion for Data Visualisation
and finding the best way to communicate this through my work.
On one side, an accomplished analyst, specialising in workforce management, but with experience
in the telecommunications, education, local govt and energy industries, I have proven ability in
data, problem and systems analysis, performance reporting, project management, business improvement
and operational effectiveness. These skills have given me the ability and the confidence to be more
effective in providing continued value to the organisation.
On the other side, an accomplished media designer. I have a proven ability in mixed media design, photography
and video, using creative ideas and inspiration to bring forth the required message to match the purpose.
Being very organised and efficient helps with deadlines and priorities in an ever-changing environment.
I am an enthusiastic team member with a high attention to detail. I enjoy working in both
collaborative and self-managed environments where I can share my core skills.
• Operational management of frontline staff and leading by example
• Training, devleopment and one to one coaching
• Continually mentoring colleagues to help improve their knowledge
• Leading various projects across business units using different methodologies to successful and timely outcomes
• Resource optimisation on both Contact Centre
and Service Desk environments
• FTE management and cost overhead analysis
• Performance measurement and
• Proficient in multiple workforce scheduling tools
IEX, Blue Pumpkin, Genesys WFM,
Interactive Intelligence, TimeTarget
• Operational and Strategic reporting
• Performance Reporting
• Business Intelligence
• Gap Analysis
• Experienced in a number of service environments
• Conflict and escalation investigation
• Continuous service improvement programs
Database work, audio engineering, animation
MS Suite - advanced
MS Sharepoint - advanced
MS Project - advanced
MS Visio - advanced
Adobe Audition - advanced
Designed print graphics for a number of businesses using a range of commercial software
Adobe Illustrator - advanced
Adobe Photoshop - advanced
Adobe InDesign - advanced
Using the latest HTML5 technology to create websites that can be viewed on all devices
Dreamweaver - advanced
Notepad++ - advanced
Adobe Muse - advanced
Mobirise - advanced
Specialised in both Commercial and Wedding photography but now concentrating in Portraiture and phone photography.
Photoshop - advanced
Lightroom - advanced
School productions, funerals and weddings but more recently commercial internal videos.
Premiere Pro - advanced
Final Cut Pro - intermediate
Auckland Council: May 2017 - August 2017 (3 month contract)
This role was to lead a small team to set up and implement a centralised scheduling system to 700 staff across 55 locations across Auckland in a short time frame.
• Introduce a workforce plan to manage the transition of individual scheduling to a centralised scheduling solution
• Introduce and managed a workforce scheduling tool that allowed the smooth transition of schedules from a distributed system to a centralised system for all 700 staff across 55 locations
• Successfully and accurately migrate the schedules of 700 staff into a centralised scheduling tool ahead of all agreed milestones
• Successfully implemented the documentation and management of processes to support the centralised scheduling tool
Spark Platforms: Nov 2014 - Mar 2017
This role was to maintain communications across 1000 staff through various types of output whilst planning and communicating projects affecting the group.
• Introduce framework for communications within Client Delivery and Operations (CD&O)
• Maintain governance of communications within CD&O
• Liaise with key stakeholders to provide communication channels
• Design and manage a range of end products that reinforces internal communications within CD&O
• Successfully led small project to introduce a framework for internal communications within CD&O. This improved communication and increased staff engagement.
Spark Digital: Feb 2013 - Nov 2014
This role was to provide business improvement solutions to the business through collaboration with other business units.
• Oversee governance of Genesys telephony platform and act as the liaison point between developers and front line staff
• Maintain governance of knowledgebases within Spark Digital
• Maintain and administer the Business Operations SharePoint sites
• Actively seek process innovation opportunities for evaluation
• Led small project to manage the governance of content for the Operations SharePoint sites
• Led team of 8 to simplify and reduce 0800 lines into corporate and enterprise customers. This resulted in a savings of $500,000 per year
• Led team of 5 to amalgamate the knowledgebases used by service desks in Client Delivery and Operations. This lead to increased staff engagement and a simplification of training.
Gen-i: Dec 2011 - Feb 2013
The role was to confirm optimal staffing resource across all service desks NZ wide through forecasting and analysing historical data.
• Create and distribute rosters to Gen-i service desks covering 500 staff
• Provide short and long term forecasts for all Gen-i service desks NZ wide
• Evaluate and update existing change management documentation to improve product and service delivery
• Led the Spark Digital project for the introduction of Genesys WFM to all desk locations around NZ
• Developed detailed Genesys WFM process documentation for service desks which improved product knowledge.
Genesis Energy: Mar 2010 - Sep 2011
The purpose of this role was to find and provide optimal use of resources for business solutions within the contact centre. This was achieved by analysing historical and current data sets and leading projects to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
• Analyse both current and historical data to review performance against KPI’s
• Provide ad-hoc and regular performance reports for Contact Centre Management
• Developed bespoke multi-level reporting templates that are customised for each business unit
• Led a project team of 6 to investigate how Genesis Energy could accurately identify the types of calls coming into the contact centre. This resulted in a call tag application being deployed to all contact centre staff which identified call types and improved resourcing from a skill and numbers perspective.
Sitel NZ: Oct 2008 - Mar 2010
The purpose of this role was to support the contact centre in managing their workforce by providing day to day management of their scheduling and forecasting of contact numbers.
• Analysed daily performance of contact centre against KPI and BPI service levels
• Prepare data models of future trends to optimise financial returns
• Contact centre performance met all financial and service level targets month on month whilst in position.
Sitel NZ: Billing & Asset Management: May 2007 - Oct 2008
The purpose of this role was to provide support to the team manager and leadership to the team of 40 to achieve their goals. This was achieved through reporting, training, coaching and feedback to staff.
• Maintain 90% KPI, BPI and SLA levels for the team
• Escalation point for customer enquiries
• Report on exception and incorrect billing
• Led project team of 15 across multiple teams to successfully introduce and deploy smart metering to Genesis Energy’s 600k customer base
Sitel NZ: Billing & Asset Management: Dec 2004 - May 2007
The purpose of this role was to provide support to the team manager and leadership to the team of 18 to achieve their goals.
• Led 18 staff on an operational level when manager was on absent
• Train, coach and develop staff
• Escalation point for customer enquiries
• Led small project team of 5 to successfully implement the TMS tool. This allowed for greater transparency and identification of work and ownership being processed through the Business team
• Maintained a 95% pass mark for KPIs for the Business team whilst in position
Sitel NZ: Oct 2003 - Dec 2004
To provide exceptional service to customers
• Maintaining 97% quality over the length of service (18 months)
Owner/Operator - CaseMods (2001-2004)
Digital Producer - Waikato University (2000-2003)
Digital Designer - MidCentral Health (1996-1998)
Driving Instructor - NZ Automobile Association (1995-1996)
Security Lead - Waikato Security (1992-1995)
ITIL V3 Foundation - 2012
Bachelor Information Technology - 2000
National Diploma in Business Computing - 2000
Diploma in Business Computing - 1999
Certificate in Business Computing - 1998
available on request
Family life, Community work, Maori heritage, Web development, Driving, Rugby, Cricket and sport in general